||Kachur, Amb halad, Gandhmul
||Kichili kilangu, Poolakilangu,
Kachor, Sati, Kacholam, Kachoralu.
2. Parts used:
3. Properties and Action According to Indigenous
- Rasa: Blend of spice and bitter.
- Vipaka: Spicy.
- Veerya: Ushana veerya.
- It is a good blood purifier.
- It is an antiseptic, Cooling, aromatic by nature.
- The paste heals wounds.
- It is used in hair oils for fragnance.
- Kachora is good remedy for Sannipata fevers.
- It balances kapha dosha.
- This is a medicine for cough.
- It removes intestinal gases.
- Good for digestion.
- It is a mild expectorant, carminative.
5. Names due to Physical properties:
- Sugandhi: The plant with good smell.
6. Names due to Medical properties:
- Stambhani: Which prevents premature ejaculation.
Vasthu guna deepika, Vasthu guna prakashika, Chakradatta,
Susrutam, Basabarajeezam, Bhavaprakashika, Vangacena, Charakasamhita,
Vagvatamu, Hareetasamhita, Srijanakalpavalli.
If you think that any information given on this page is not complete, please
do not hesitate to let us know. If you are from the press or a practitioner
or scientist - or if you just need more information or a high resolution photo,
you are more than welcome to write us an email