||Shakayogya , Kustumburi
|| Dhanyia, dhuniah, kothimbir, kotimear,
kotimli (seed), dhania patta, dhania sabz, hara dhania
2. Parts used:
3. Properties and Action According to Indigenous
- Rasa: Swadhu.
- Vipaka: Mathura.
- Veerya: Seeta veerya.
- Both leaves and seeds used in salads.
- They add fragrance and taste to recipes.
- Good remedy for piles, headache and swellings, ulcers,
colic, piles and conjunctivitis.
- It also helpful in rheumatism and neuralgia.
5. Names due to Physical properties:
- Sookshmapatra: Small leaves.
6. Names due to Medical properties:
- Sakayogya: Useful for recipes.
Vasthu guna deepika, Vasthu guna prakashika, Chakradatta,
Susrutam, Basabarajeezam, Bhavaprakashika, Vangacena, Charakasamhita,
Vagvatamu, Hareetasamhita, Srijanakalpavalli.
If you think that any information given on this page is not complete, please
do not hesitate to let us know. If you are from the press or a practitioner
or scientist - or if you just need more information or a high resolution photo,
you are more than welcome to write us an email